[MacRuby-devel] The Future of MacRuby

Francis Chong francis at ignition.hk
Sun Apr 8 21:04:25 PDT 2012

Compare with ActiveRecord/DataMapper, i really have no love on Core Data.

If MacRuby could run all those ActiveRecord/DataMapper adapters, there are few reason to use a Core Data wrapper (much like ruby dev will not ever normally use mysql/postgres gem directly). Certainly if such wrapper follow ActiveModel it would be very useful, but if we can already use AR to use sqlite db, why bother another layer of wrapper?

Colin Thomas-Arnold 於 2012年4月9日 上午11:50 寫道: