[MacRuby-devel] Update (Laurent Sansonetti)

Watson watson1978 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:38:26 PDT 2012

I don't have the OSX 10.8, so I can't confirm your problem.

I want to know below,

  1. Xcode install path. /Developer or /Applications
  2. "xcode-select -print-path" command outputs. Empty,
"/Developer/xxxx" or "/Applications/xxxx"
  3. Your problem occurs only new project. it has been created by Xcode4.4.
  4. Your problem occurs MacRuby's examples also.

but, NDA ....