[MacRuby-devel] Update (Laurent Sansonetti)

Laurent Sansonetti laurent.sansonetti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:25:06 PDT 2012

It would be interesting to know if MacRuby can be built on 10.8, at least.

I don't have 10.8, but I heard there are problems with loading up
BridgeSupport files.

If one of you guys can try to build the code and report the result of
your attempt, that would be helpful. If you fear the NDA thunder you
can mail me directly, this way it won't be public :)

Laurent