[MacRuby-devel] Help with class files

Robert Rice rice.audio at pobox.com
Thu Apr 19 12:21:42 PDT 2012

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for the advice. I don't think that I did try a clean build, but I'm not going to worry about it now since I upgraded the project to Xcode 4 yesterday. It was easier than I had anticipated. After installing the latest Xcode 4, I was able to install the most recent MacRuby. Xcode 4 then imported and ran and compiled my project that was crashing IB with no problems.

I haven't figured out how to get "Archives" or "Repositories" to work yet, but I can copy my compiled app from the "Derived" data area. I have a much larger project with multiple bundles and targets that won't be so easy to upgrade but for now Xcode 4 is working out well for me.

Thanks,
Bob Rice