[MacRuby-devel] Show MacRuby? - a start...

Kevin Poorman kjp at brightleafsoftware.com
Sat Feb 11 05:30:43 PST 2012

MacRubyists!

Thanks for all the feedback on and off list!

As Jordan mentioned I think the biggest challenge is new MacRubyist's knowledge of this repo. Additionally, Shaun mentioned putting it under the aegis of the macruby/ repo.

Frankly I don't care where it lives --so long as I can continue to contribute to it. It's a git repo hosted at bitbucket because that was my path of least resistance when I was setting it up. (I tend to lean towards bitbucket because it's cheaper for what I do.)

What I do care about, is making it a community effort, and keeping it a (or hell, what do I know maybe we need to *make* it a) high quality code base.

I've started a wiki page (https://bitbucket.org/codefriar/macruby-recipes/wiki/Recipes%20Coming%20Soon) of topics to write recipes about. please feel free to add to the list. I've got corporate sponsorship, and financial incentive to complete "one a day" until the end of the month.

-Pkj