[MacRuby-devel] Xcode 4.3 move template files

Geoffrey Roguelon geoffrey.roguelon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:15:19 PST 2012

Hi,

I post a question on Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/MacRuby/status/170616426959351808

So, I've installed MacRuby 0.10 downloaded from the MacRuby website. And before, I've proceeded to the update of Xcode to 4.3.

Whenever, I want to create a new Xcode project, I don't  see MacRuby project, like on image from twitter message (https://twitter.com/#!/GRoguelon/status/170451071108521984/photo/1/large).

So, I've searched and the template files had moved to /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Library/Xcode/Templates

I've copied the original files which are located to /Developer/ to /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Library/Xcode/Templates respecting the tree and Xcode 4.3 purpose me again the MacRuby project.

Anyway, when you do the update of Xcode, at the first use, Xcode ask to remove the old version and there are only the MacRuby files in /Developer.

At my first attempt, when I've opened the storyboard, Xcode've crashed so I don't know if it's because of MacRuby but I can't succeed to reproduce the crash.

Thank you for MacRuby...

-----
Geoffrey Roguelon