[MacRuby-devel] Xcode 4.3 move template files

Watson watson1978 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 03:25:48 PST 2012

Hi,

If you want to move MacRuby's Templetes into User folder,

1. create "~/Library/Developer/Xcode/Templates/Application"
2. copy "misc/xcode4-templates/File Templates" and
"misc/xcode4-templates/Project Templates" into above folder.

However, I don't know whether move the rb_nibtool as same way of Templates.

Thanks,