[MacRuby-devel] Xcode 4.3 move template files

Watson watson1978 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 05:56:52 PST 2012

Hi,

Unfortunately, I know only a few things about rb_nibtool.
- rb_nibtool provides the information for Interface Builder to connect
Outlets/Actions.
- When open the xib file with IB, rb_nibtool analyzes the Ruby scripts
and generates Outlets/Actions information.

I don't know how to be called rb_nibtool from Interface Builder.

> why should we move the rb_nibtool?

With Xcode 4.2, rb_nibtool is installed in /Developer/usr/bin.
why should we move the Templetes?
I think it's the same answer about rb_nibtool.

Thanks,