[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby & MountainLion + what you can do to help the project

Kevin Poorman kjp at brightleafsoftware.com
Sat Feb 18 08:01:58 PST 2012

I've been working with this for the past couple of hours, and am having issues with the version of webby and actual yml errors from the checkout.

Is it possible to get a gemfile or information on what version of webby is being used for development?

(this is predicated on the assumption that I determined correctly that it is a webby based site ?

-pkj