[MacRuby-devel] Xcode 4.3 move template files

Kevin Poorman kjp at brightleafsoftware.com
Sat Feb 18 09:14:52 PST 2012

the repo here: https://github.com/noeticpenguin/MacRuby/tree/xcode4.3-updates (branch xcode4.3-updates)

Contains a patch changing the installation directory for the templates.

I'm still investigating how to go about linking rb_nibtool. From what I can tell (limited) Xcode basically just shells out an executes rb_nibtool so it seems like just getting rb_nibtool into the system path would work …. testing now.

Would love testers and feedback.