[MacRuby-devel] Including Bridge Support into App

James Chen ashchan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:19:48 PST 2012

Kevin,

Even with the -bs option, MacRuby app might still not be able to load the
bridge support preview properly on 10.6. Here's what I do for Gmail Notifr:

dir_path = NSBundle.mainBundle.resourcePath.fileSystemRepresentation
load_bridge_support_file
"#{dir_path}/BridgeSupport/Security.bridgesupport" if
NSAppKitVersionNumber < 1138

1138 is the version number for 10.7, on which it doesn't have problem.

The above lines are put in rb_main.rb file. You can see the full file if
interested:

https://github.com/ashchan/gmail-notifr/blob/master/rb_main.rb

Hope this works for you.

Cheers,