[MacRuby-devel] CNC Machine control using USB to IEEE 1284 Parallel port adapter

Dömötör Gulyás dognotdog at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 00:49:03 PST 2012

A little OT, but it seems like there is healthy interest for doing CNC
machining from OS X, with or without MacRuby, I am currently working
on an AVR/Arduino based solution myself, so anybody know of a topical
ML and/or Wiki, or is there interest in setting up a site, or project
on github/launchpad to gather code, docs, war stories?