[MacRuby-devel] CNC Machine control using USB to IEEE 1284 Parallel port adapter

Robert Rice rice.audio at pobox.com
Fri Jan 20 13:04:37 PST 2012

Hi Rich,

Switch de-bounce logic in the Arduino would be a nice feature.

I'm thinking that probably I could offload most or all of the motion engine to the Atmel µP. That would be desirable to to keep motors synchronized within a half micro-step while doing linear and circular interpolation. Probably it would also be desirable to process limit switch input in the µP.

Thanks,
Bob Rice