[MacRuby-devel] xcode crashed on run button pressed

李果 glfruit80 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:46:47 PDT 2012

Hi, I installed macruby 0.11 and created a simple macruby application with
xcode 4.3.2 without changing anything. When I pressed the run button, xcode
just crashed. Then I switched to macruby nightly build, the same thing
happened again. Finally, I built macruby from source code following the
instructions in macruby project's readme file but the same problem still
existed. Did someone encountered the same problem?