[MacRuby-devel] xcode crashed on run button pressed

李果 glfruit80 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 01:21:24 PDT 2012

Hi, thank you for your response. I've figured out the reason. I substituted
gdb for llvm compiler which was default in the build sequence and
everything went well. According to this post(
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10838157/xcode-4-3-2-crash-on-build),
it's the bug in the llvm 2.9 compiler that causes this problem.