[MacRuby-devel] Adding ruby 1.8.7 scripts to an application bundle during build

Stephen Horne fatste at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 04:00:03 PDT 2012

Hey Josh,

I think this is where I'm getting lost - I can't see a macruby_deploy phase anywhere.

I'm clicking on the project icon above all the files in the project navigator, then clicking on the  target, then 'Build Phases', and the final phase is 'Copy Bundle Resources'.

I tried adding another copy files after that one, but it still compiles them. I've tried googling it, but no luck. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks
--
Stephen Horne