[MacRuby-devel] LLVM 3.1 Support

John Harrison john at greaterthaninfinity.com
Fri Jun 29 09:52:25 PDT 2012

I have started a fork on at https://github.com/ashgti/MacRuby that compiles
and runs with llvm 3.1 and clang support. Everything is currently building
and running, but its failing some of the spec tests. I just wanted to post
this here in case anyone was interested in trying it out or helping with
any of the failing specs. The major differences are the introduction of the
ArrayRef<> from the llvm (it wraps std::vector and C style arrays), the new
exception handling system, clang support and removing const from a few data
types because the llvm api's changed. I still need to clean up the commit a
bit, but feel free to try it out and let me know if anyone has any issues.

--
John Harrison