[MacRuby-devel] App Store

Nat Brown natbro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 06:49:47 PDT 2012

Not entirely specific to targeting the mac app store, but a minor caveat
for anybody very new to MacRuby -- debugging full-fledged gui MacRuby apps
can be challenging due to the lack of breakpoint/stepping/etc support in
XCode. see also
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macruby-devel/2011-July/007895.html.
ymmv, but worth knowing early on.
n@