[MacRuby-devel] App Store

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 19:37:36 PDT 2012

Thank you so much Stephen, that's exactly what a wiki is for!
Feel free to contribute as much as you want as long as you think that the
content might eventually be useful to others.

MacRuby's documentation could certainly be improved, but if people keep
track of their struggles and document the solutions they found, I think new
comers and more experienced folks might have an easier time.
As a matter of fact, it would be really great if every time we answer a
question on the mailing list, a new wiki entry was added.
I'll personally try to do it myself.

Thanks again!

- Matt