[MacRuby-devel] Rails.app done by the MacRuby community

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 00:51:23 PDT 2012

> What is the next step once we gather a reasonable number of people
> interested in this thread?

Start coding :) We certainly need some guidelines and agreed objectives but
code speaks louder than words.
My suggestion would be to start with something like Couchdbx:
https://github.com/mattetti/couchdbx-app/tree/master/macruby_version/CouchDBX
which allows you to start a process/task in the background and shows
you
the logs and offer a webkit view with the running site.
We'll probably need some options to pick what project to run, what version
of Ruby to use and maybe what DB?
Once everything is working fine, we can tackle the scripts to make sure the
dependencies are available and install what's missing.

- Matt