[MacRuby-devel] Rails.app done by the MacRuby community

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 05:34:40 PDT 2012

Just a quick update, the awesome Jeremy McAnally started working on a Cocoa
app which he first wrote in Objective-C. He's now porting it to MacRuby and
will open source it for us to help.

Mark Villacampa & I will help out. I'm sure that others will eventually be
interested in having fun working on a MacRuby side project to learn new
tricks and to help the community.

I'll post an update once the code is available.

- Matt