[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby development in Xcode

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:33:02 PDT 2012

> I'm assuming this one doesn't need to have a bug report filed with apple.
> Correct?

Even though that's a known bug, I'm not sure someone filed a bug report.
Could you please file one explaining that Xcode is now calling nibtool.rb
script at the wrong location since Xcode was moved to /Applications which
breaks MacRuby. Then let us know the radar # so we can put pressure on our
Apple friends ;)

The framework not showing up is a different issue, since it still works, I
haven't looked at it, but maybe someone else did.

- Matt