[MacRuby-devel] Failing installers

Mark Rada mrada at marketcircle.com
Wed May 2 10:45:02 PDT 2012

The script might fail if you do not have Xcode installed or something is unusual about your Xcode setup.

To answer your other question, everything except Xcode integration should be installed by the time that the failing script is run.

Also, if it turns out to be something with your setup of Xcode, could you please log a bug with details? This seems like it should be a blocker for release.

Sent from my iDevice