[MacRuby-devel] Github Issues: Now open for your MacRuby bugs!

Joshua Ballanco jballanc at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:17:59 PDT 2012

Hello all,

Quick summary: go to https://github.com/MacRuby/MacRuby/issues to file all your MacRuby bugs from now on.

As had been previously discussed, today we've gone ahead and opened Github issues for the MacRuby project. At the same time, we've frozen the old Trac reporting tool and will no longer be accepting new bug reports there (though existing reports can still be viewed/searched until we manage to move them all over).

One side-effect of this change is that new bug reports (filed with Github Issues) will no longer be reported to the MacRuby-tickets mailing list. We are currently investigating ways that we can bring this back, though I feel like not many people outside of the core team were subscribed to this list in the first place. (If you were and will miss it horribly, please let us know.)

This is just one of the changes coming over the next few days, so be sure to keep an eye on the list!

Cheers,

Josh