[MacRuby-devel] Compile command line app

Enrico Pilotto enrico at megiston.it
Tue May 29 08:45:43 PDT 2012

Oh good!
But now i've another problem:
if I have only one file all work (macrubyc myfile.rb)
but if I have 2 files where 1 file require the other, I dont know how to
compile the 2 files...
Ive try

macrubyc -c file1.rb -o file1.o
macrubyc -c file2.rb -o file2.o
macrubyc file1.o file2.o -o exec

Now when I run the ./exec i have the error: no such file to load --
(LoadError)

There is a way?