[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby, ApplesScript and Skype?

Marc Abramowitz msabramo at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:39:08 PDT 2012

Not sure what you're trying to script with Skype, but here's some AppleScripts (yuck!) that I wrote for Skype a while back to dial into a conference call. It was a pain in the butt to write so I'd love if someone else could get some use out of them. :-)

https://github.com/msabramo/skype-applescripts

-Marc
http://marc-abramowitz.com
Sent from my iPhone 4