[MacRuby-devel] My new MacRuby Apps are now available in the App Store

J Silver jsilverman2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:06:19 PDT 2012

True true. I hope on using native Ruby technologies to create a smarter
Chat protocol that is less annoying but well prepared to displace IRC
usage by coders. For example, the new version allows multi-line saying,
which is what it sounds like: You can pretty much Ctrl+V any amount of
code or text. Other main feature is the staple of GlobalChat, which is
the default server side log-saving and auto scrollback.