[MacRuby-devel] Fwd: OS X10.9 & MacRuby's future...

stephen horne fatste at gmail.com
Fri May 17 05:42:46 PDT 2013

> Matt Aimonetti <mailto:mattaimonetti at gmail.com>
> 17/05/2013 13:30
> Is "require" supported in RubyMotion for OS X?
Good point, no it's not. This is something that I've never missed
though. Would the benefit of "require" be the prevention of pollution of
the global namespace? And, I suppose it would allow you to order your
dependencies for compilation.
> What about Ruby gems?
Another good point, I haven't needed to use any Ruby gems yet in my
Rubymotion stuff so I hadn't considered that.

fb