[MacRuby-devel] Fwd: OS X10.9 & MacRuby's future...

Mark Villacampa markvjal at gmail.com
Fri May 17 06:04:50 PDT 2013

I think all these limitations that Rubymotion for OSX has right now are due to the fact that it is a direct port of the iOS version (which has those limitations because of the way iOS works and AppStore policies). In the future, Rubymotion for OSX will evolve and probably look more like Macruby.

Sent from my iPhone