[MacRuby-devel] OS X10.9 & MacRuby's future...

david kramf dakr.012 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 01:04:09 PDT 2013

Francis,
I know nothing about RubyMotion but if I understand correctly it uses a compiler and not an interpreter. So I doubt if it can implement Metaprogramming and Reflection. If it does not , then it is not a Ruby . It might be an excellent language but not Ruby.
To the best of my understanding Ruby is a very well defined language supported by a large community and works in what seems to me ( I know Ruby for no more than a year) in a very orderly way.
David