[MacRuby-devel] Mavericks and Macruby

Joshua Ballanco jballanc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 17:32:15 PDT 2013

I haven't had time to update to Mavericks yet, so I couldn't tell you for sure, but the "summary_indent=" error looks like it may be a consequence of the upgraded 2.0 version of Ruby on the system. IIRC, there should still be a copy of the 1.8 Ruby version (under /System/Library I think?). If you change the #! line in "macgem" to point specifically to Ruby 1.8, things may start working again…