[SCAP-On-Apple-Dev] Anyone have access to the DISA SCAP scanner?

Haynes, Dan dhaynes at mitre.org
Fri May 31 11:59:36 PDT 2013

Hi Josh,

Thanks, for the introduction!  Does that mean you will be supporting the
SCAP-on-Apple project on the Apple side of things?

As for me, I work on the OVAL project at MITRE and will try to help and
coordinate this effort from the OVAL side of things (e.g. introducing new
tests in OVAL, OVAL content best practices, etc.).

Thanks,

Danny