[SCAP-On-Apple-Dev] [SCAP-On-Apple] Mac OS X proposed pkginfo OVAL Test.

Jacobsen, Jasen W. jasenj1 at mitre.org
Fri Jul 12 09:09:48 PDT 2013

Excellent. Do you know if /Partition2 has its own Installer receipt DB? Or is the boot volume's DB being used (/var/db/receipts on 10.8)? i.e. Is the receipt for the application installed on Partition2 on the boot volume or the destination volume?

The below implies that OVAL would need to know all the volumes available and then check each one.

- Jasen.