[SmartcardServices-Dev] How to add/install a new header file in the PCSC Framework

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Thu Jul 30 08:41:49 PDT 2009

On Jul 30, 2009, at 7:45 AM, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to install a new header file (reader.h) in
> /System/Library/Frameworks/PCSC.framework/Headers/
> How do I do that with darwninbuild?
> I could not find where/how the other headers files were installed.

You just need to add the header to your working copy and make the
necessary changes to the Xcode project. The next time you build the
problem using darwinbuild, that header will be available. You may need
to do a "darwinbuild -load SmartCardServices" after the fact the load
the new root you made.

-Bill