[SmartcardServices-Dev] OSX 10.8 pcscd only in 64 bit

Thomas Harning Jr. harningt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:49:40 PDT 2012

On Jun 14, 2012 2:19 PM, "Frank Neuber" <sct at kernelport.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> on osx 10.8 beta3 the delivered ifd drivers are only in 32 bit but the
> pcscd is in 64 bit. This can never work together.
> I informed Apple about this issue. If I have news from apple I will post
> it here.
Really? I could have sworn I had the right binaries... perhaps it's a curse
of my machine being a dev machine and t�hrowing things around...
10.8 better come w/ good pcsc and ifds ... though there are some horrific
race conditions and hangs I've found, especially with Aladdin tokens (never
warm reset, only cold else it'll get in a bad state.