[SmartcardServices-Dev] How to use secdebug()

SOBCZYK Dominique (MORPHO) dominique.sobczyk at morpho.com
Thu Feb 28 01:17:37 PST 2013

Hello,

I went on this mail about the way secdebug is working :
https://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/smartcardservices-dev/2010-January/000038.html

I tried to send a mail to the developer technical support, but the way support is working has changed.
I posted my question on the developer forum but since smartcard services and tokend are deprecated, I don't know if I will get an answer.

So I post it there too :
I would like to know where the debug messages are sent and how to activate them ? (not so far from the question asked by Ludovic Rousseau in the previous link)

Regards,
                Dominique
#
" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from your computer system."
#