[SmartcardServices-Dev] PKCS11 Support in Mt. Lion

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 15 23:31:13 PDT 2013

I know the pkcs11 shim isn't included in the Mountain Lion package.  I was wondering what the issues were that prevented building it.  (I've been told that simply copying the Lion shim over works, so I assume the issues are subtle.)

Also, more generally, is there a current FAQ for how to build the stuff?  I'd *like* to build the reverse shim to allow the keychain API to access a standard pkcs11 provider (though I probably won't have time to do so).
Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu