[SmartcardServices-Dev] Effort to rebuild smartcard services on Mac from ground up

Disiena, Ridley (MSFC-IS60)[EAST] ridley.disiena at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 17 09:18:34 PDT 2015

If Apple releases the CryptoTokendKit API, there are indications that it may replace the need for PCSC:
http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.com/2014/11/os-x-yosemite-and-smart-cards-status.html

Of course CyptoTokenKit doesn't help us if Apple does not provide the API documentation. No indication of what would replace CDSA/tokend though.

-Ridley