[SmartcardServices-Dev] SmartCardServices Development

Harry Göbel hgoebel at ubin.ag
Tue Mar 3 03:55:25 PST 2015

Hi,

I want start to implement a Tokend module for a smartcard but I’m pretty
unexperienced in Mac development (I just implemented a Windows MiniDriver
for this smartcard).

Reading the documentation at
http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/documentation/building it
seems to be very simple to compile your project.

Unfortunately I’m unable to build neither the SmartCardServices nor the
tokend project.

Following the documentation I called:

mkdir 9J61

cd 9J61

sudo darwinbuild –init 9J61

sudo darwinbuild SmartCardServices

After preparations and download of the sources it always ends with:

                Xcodebuild: error: can’t exec
'/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild‘ (errno=No
such file or directory)

Regarding to the log (see attachment) it seems to be a problem with the
development environment.

I’ve installed XCode (6.1.1) and command line tools and DarwinBuild.

But the log reports that gcc, as, xcodebuild are not available although they
are all available:

whereis gcc        -> /usr/bin/gcc

gcc –version      -> Apple LLVM version 6.0 (clang-600.0.56) (based on LLVM
3.5svn)

whereis as          -> /usr/bin/as

as –v                     -> Apple Inc version cctools-862, GNU assembler
version 1.38

xcodebuild –version      -> Xcode 6.1.1 Build version 6A2008a

Can anyone help me please.

BR, Harry