[SmartcardServices-Dev] SmartCardServices Development

Thomas Harning Jr. harningt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:51:55 PST 2015

You can build TokenD using more recent OSX build systems by following what
the OpenSC folks did, see https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC.tokend for
recent changes they did to get it to work.

Downside to the method is that there are pieces that have to be download
from Apple to get the build to work - but at least TokenD modules can be
built without keeping an old 10.6 box around that may die (and for which
the licensing of 10.6 disallowed virtualization, if I recall right).