[SmartcardServices-Users] Problem with pcscd and GD card

Francis Augusto Medeiros francis at mgate.com.br
Thu Apr 8 01:28:21 PDT 2010

Dear Shawn,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I may be wrong, but I don't think the problem occurred because I uninstalled the SafeNet Borderless PK Security. Even before uninstalling it, my Mac wasn't recognizing my smartcard, which was happening perfectly before that.

I', just trying to launch pcscd manually to check whether it's working or not. It seams it isn't due those errors I posted. It doesn't get to be active for a second.

Thanks,

Francis