[SmartcardServices-Users] New CAC-NG Installer v.96

Evans, Paul CIV NAVAIR Bldg 1463 paul.evans1 at navy.mil
Thu Feb 4 06:33:28 PST 2010

Shawn,

Good new is that the installer places the tokend in the correct location.  Bad news is that I still can't use any of the certs at any CAC enabled websites.  I set up identity preferences as I have in the past, but I end up in an endless loop where Safari tells me that the web server will not accept my certificate, choose another.

pe