[SmartcardServices-Users] Enable Debug for IDentity Pref Troubleshooting

Evans, Paul CIV NAVAIR Bldg 1463 paul.evans1 at navy.mil
Fri Feb 5 07:33:41 PST 2010

Shawn,

I turned on the debug.  There were no syslog messages for ID preference lookups.  There were however these security related entries.

Feb  5 10:11:42 macbook-pro com.apple.SecurityServer[33]: securityd(33,0xb0081000) malloc: *** error for object 0x1249000: pointer being freed was not allocated

Feb  5 10:11:42 macbook-pro com.apple.SecurityServer[33]: *** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

Feb  5 10:11:42 macbook-pro securityd[33]: securityd(33,0xb0081000) malloc: *** error for object 0x1235000: pointer being freed was not allocated\n*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

Feb  5 10:11:42 macbook-pro securityd[33]: securityd(33,0xb0081000) malloc: *** error for object 0x123f000: pointer being freed was not allocated\n*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

Feb  5 10:11:42 macbook-pro securityd[33]: securityd(33,0xb0081000) malloc: *** error for object 0x1249000: pointer being freed was not allocated\n*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

Are these messages saying the debug command didn't work or is it something unrelated?

Thanks,

pe