[SmartcardServices-Users] Request files necessary to support 144k CAC

Shawn A. Geddis geddis at apple.com
Thu Feb 11 19:46:18 PST 2010

The Tokend to support the new CAC-NG  (CAC NExt Generation) for 10.6.x is not yet posted, but will be soon.  I realize you are not using 10.5.x, but the version for that is posted.  A notice will go out the moment the CAC-NG for 10.6.x is posted.

-Shawn

Shawn Geddis				  			   geddis at mac.com
Security Consulting Engineer				   geddis at apple.com

MacOSForge Project Lead:                           Smart Card Services
	Web:	http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/