[SmartcardServices-Users] New CAC problems

Evans, Paul CIV NAVAIR Bldg 1463 paul.evans1 at navy.mil
Wed Jan 27 12:23:43 PST 2010

All,

On my machine, the insaller still intalls under root.

When I moved the CACNG.tokend directory to the proper location, the CAC was recognized and I could see my certs.  However I'm still not able to authenticate to any CAC-enabled website from Safari after I changed the identity preferences to the new cert.  Also can't get Entourage to work with an OWA server.

Any insight will be appreciated.

pe