[SmartcardServices-Users] CAC and Mac Os X Server

John Daly john.l.daly at navy.mil
Thu Jul 15 07:24:39 PDT 2010

I¹ve asked this question in many other forums, and so far have never got an
answer.  Maybe since this is dedicated to smartcard services, someone here
will know.

Has anyone ever managed to get Open Directory Network accounts to work with
CAC login?  If so, how?  My system is fully kerberized with single sign-on
for most things, so if I can just get the CAC to work for login then all the
kerberized services should allow the CAC to work for single sign-on for all
my mac services.  I have Mac Os X Server 10.5.8 (can¹t go to 10.6 until I
can justify and fund new hardware)

Thank you,
John
-- John Daly