[SmartcardServices-Users] CAC and Mac Os X Server

Daly, John L CIV john.l.daly at navy.mil
Wed Jul 28 06:53:35 PDT 2010

Thank you Shawn,

Now, I have just two more question:  Do we have to do anything on the server
side besides just adding the CAC card ID hash to the users authorization
attributes on the network account on the server?

Is there a way to make this work on 10.5?  A fair percentage of our systems
are still PowerPC, and while we¹re upgrading as fast as the budget will
allow, we haven¹t even gotten rid of all the G4s yet, let alone G5s.  Also,
does the server have to be at 10.6?  Both my servers are PowerPC.  This
makes a 10.6 solution impossible.

Thank you,
John