[SmartcardServices-Users] Next Gen SmartCard Help (Gemalto 144)

Bill Thursby thursby at thursby.com
Thu Jun 24 06:24:42 PDT 2010

Good morning Kevin,

If they are running Leopard with Active Directory single sign-on, then they
are probably running our ADmitMac for CAC product.  The Army certified this
and included it in their AGM (Golden Master).

The MacOSforge beta for the CAC-NG is not compatible.  If your are running
our product, we have our own tokend update that supports all DoD smart cards
(including the NG 144 cards).  Simply contact our support group with your
serial number and they can get you the newer tokend software.
(support at thursby.com)

Best regards,
   Bill Thursby