[SmartcardServices-Users] Preferred readers?

Shawn A. Geddis geddis at mac.com
Fri Mar 26 21:00:43 PDT 2010

On Mar 26, 2010, at 1:35 PM, David Emery wrote:
> I'm off to get a new CAC next week.  What reader should I buy?  (I was hoping the Users part of the Wiki would have this, but I checked and it's empty right now.)
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> 		dave

Dave,

The link is on the site, but I would agree that we have lots of content that we need to expand on throughout the site... please be patient with us a bit longer... but until then go to the CCID page [1] and follow the link for the Smart Card Reader Matrix [2].

[1] http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/smartcardccid
[2] http://pcsclite.alioth.debian.org/section.html

-Shawn

Shawn Geddis				  			   geddis at mac.com
Security Consulting Engineer				   geddis at apple.com

MacOSForge Project Lead:                           Smart Card Services
	Web:	http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/