[SmartcardServices-Users] Issue with CAC on Snow Leopard

Charles Victory cvictory at y-linkconsulting.com
Tue Nov 23 09:03:37 PST 2010

Paul,

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. I have looked at the certificates
again and I can see several extensions marked as critical. At least I won't
waste any more time pulling my hair out in frustration over this issue.

Do you have any idea of how I can track this issue and when it might be
resolved??

Thanks,

Charlie